Acceptable Use Policy
In order for UniRent’s service to function, we require as condition of your using UniRent, that you adhere to each of the below points. Furthermore, you recognise that you are responsible to unirent.uk or any third party for anything you contribute or upload through UniRent. We retain the authority to remove without notice anything uploaded onto unirent.uk contrary to this Acceptable Use Policy.
Reviews or comments you make about any agency, landlord’s or tenant’s behaviour must be accurate, proportionate and justified. By submitting a false/misleading review you risk exposing yourself to legal action for defamation and may be a criminal offence under the Data Protection Act 1998.
You must not:
- Make a submission which is not honest and based on a true account of a personal experience;
- Write reviews of yourself, your own or your friends’ or relatives’ landlord or agency business, your peers or competitors in your industry, or landlord or agency businesses in your networking group;
- Except in relation to any private content storage function of our Service, upload personal contact information such as email address, phone number, street address, or any information that is confidential in nature;
- Make a submission on behalf of another individual.
- Submit any material which is unlawful or defamatory or which is offensive, abusive, indecent, pornographic, or infringes upon intellectual property, confidentiality or other proprietary rights;
- Claim that you are associated with or endorsed by UniRent unless you have entered into written agreement with UniRent.
- Republish any information displayed on unirent.uk.
- Hold yourself out as the originating provider of unirent.uk or any material or processes contained in it.
- Tamper with, disable or override any security component or process of Unirent.uk
- Make a submission by providing fake contact information or contact information that belongs to another individual.