10 March 2020
How to write a comment
So you've got to the comments section of your review. What do you put? Well here are some ideas…
What you wish you’d known 🧠
- Any specific issues you’ve had with your landlord/estates agent that you think are noteworthy (positive or negative)
- How much are bills?
- Any cute dogs that live nearby?
The good and the bad 👍🏼 👎🏻
- Did you get your deposit back?
- What are the best and worst things about living there?
- Any hidden payments that cheeky estate agent make you pay? (cleaning fees being one example)
- How good is the heating?
- Are the rooms fairly similar or are some notably better than others?
- Any run-ins with the neighbours that you can say about?
The studenty stuff 🍻
- Cool places nearby?
- Any funny stories?
- Can you have a banging house party and/or is it great for hosting pres?
- How much noise can you make?
These aren’t a set of rules for you to follow, just anything you think a future tenant should know.
Gus, Zach and Fraser